Blue-green Algae Smart Electrode / Sensor High Accuracy with RS485
Blue-green algae smart electrode comes with RS485 communication interface and standard Modbus protocol, and with a cleaning brush.
Blue-green algae smart electrode comes with RS485 communication interface and standard Modbus protocol, and with a cleaning brush. Based on coherent fluorescence detection technology, it has the advantages of good selectivity, strong anti-interference, high sensitivity, no pre-processing, and fast measurement. The data analysis software is included with the machine, which has the functions of calibration, recording, analysis and diagnosis.
Widely used in water environment monitoring such as river sections, lakes and reservoirs, near coasts, etc. It is the best choice for monitoring phytoplankton, algae growth, and eutrophication of water bodies; warning of algae outbreaks; and studying water ecosystems
● Fluorescence detection technology, high sensitivity, good selectivity, fast measurement.
● Samples do not need to be processed and extracted, non-destructive, reagent-free, non-polluting, with self-cleaning function, remove attachments in water samples, and maintenance-free
● Super bright LED light source, high signal-to-noise ratio, strong stability
● Stainless steel shell, waterproof grade IP68, long-term underwater work
● RS485 communication interface, standard Modbus protocol, easy to integrate
● Data analysis software with calibration, recording, analysis, and diagnosis functions
|Measure Parameter||Blue-green algae smart electrode|
|Working Principle||Fluorescence method|
|Communication port||RS485, standard Modbus Protocol|
|Dimension||D30mm, L185mm, Cable 3m (customized)|
|Working Environment||(0-60)℃ , (0-6)bar|
|Working voltage||12V/24V DC|