High Accuracy NH3-N Water Quality Analysis Sensor with RS485
Intelligent ammonia nitrogen electrode comes with temperature, pH and Potassium compensation.
Intelligent ammonia nitrogen electrode comes with temperature, pH and Potassium compensation. It adopts RS485 interface and standard Modbus protocol, with low power consumption and solar power supply.It has the advantages of in situ measurement, no reagents, no pretreatment, little maintenance, etc., and is attached with data analysis software, which has the functions of calibration, recording, analysis, diagnosis and so on.
It is suitable for on-line and portable monitoring in the fields of municipal sewage, domestic sewage, agricultural sewage, industrial wastewater, process control, nitrification treatment and aeration tank, which is convenient for integrated application of monitoring buoy, monitoring float and monitoring ship.
● With pH, Potassium and temperature compensation, suitable for a variety of field
● Each electrode can be replaced independently, with simple operation and little maintenance
● Accurate measurement, low detection limit, small long-term drift
● Quick response time, timely reflect the change of water sample
● PT1000 temperature compensation, accuracy up to ±0.1℃
● Corrosion resistant housing, long underwater work, compact structure
● RS485 communication interface, standard Modbus protocol, easy to integrate
● Data analysis software with calibration, recording, analysis and diagnosis functions
|Working Principle||Ion Selective Electrode Mothod|
|Measurement Range||(0.2-1000) mg/L NH4-N|
|Detection Limit||0.2 mg/L|
|Measurement Accuracy||5% or ±0.2mg/L|
|Communication port||RS485, Standard Modbus Protocol|
|Size||D42mm, L215mm, Cable 3m(customized)|
|Working Environment||(0-60)℃, (0-6)bar|
|Working Power||12V/24V DC|