Optical/Fluorescent Dissolved Oxygen Water Quality Analysis Sensor with RS485 Best Price Hot Sale
Dissolved oxygen smart electrode adopts RS485 communication interface and standard Mod bus protocol.
Dissolved oxygen smart electrode adopts RS485 communication interface and standard Mod bus protocol. DO-210 is a polarographic method, DO-211 is an optical method, no need to replace the dissolved oxygen membrane and electrolyte, the polarization time is short, the response time is fast, and the measurement is hardly affected by dirt and flow rate. Corrosion-resistant shell, built-in PT1000 temperature sensor and compensation algorithm. The data analysis software is included with the machine, which has the functions of calibration, recording, analysis and diagnosis.
The electrode has the advantages of maintenance-free, high precision and simple calibration. It is widely used in surface water monitoring, industrial wastewater and municipal wastewater monitoring, wastewater treatment, aquaculture, biotechnology, drug development, food and beverage, chemical manufacturing and other industries.
● Maintenance-free, no need to replace the dissolved oxygen membrane and electrolyte
● Small drift, fast response, short polarization time
● Insensitive to dirt, almost not affected by flow rate
● Calibrate directly in the air without zero calibration
● PT1000 temperature compensation, accuracy can reach ±0.1℃
● Stainless steel shell, waterproof grade IP68, long-term underwater work
● RS485 communication interface, standard Modbus protocol, easy to integrate
● Data analysis software, with calibration, recording, analysis, and diagnosis functions
|Solution||0.01m g/L||0.01m g/L|
|Communication port||RS485, Standard Modbus Protocol|
|Size||D30mm, L185mm, Cable 3m(customized)|
|Working Environment||(0-60)℃, (0-4)bar|
|Working Power||12V/24V DC|