FRP Tank Reverse Osmosis Membrane Shell 150 psi Pressure Water Filter Treatment Fiberglass Pressure Vessel
FRP tank is a non-metallic composite tank made of resin and glass fiber wound through a microcomputer controlled machine. It has the advantages of corrosion resistance, high strength, long service life, flexible design and strong manufacturability.
Widely used in chemical, environmental protection, food, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing industries, and gradually replace carbon steel and stainless steel in most market areas.
● PE liner with FRP filament winding, high quality but competitive cost.
● Full choice of pressure tanks from 6"-72" in diameter and from 13"-11O" in height.
● Available in natural, blue, black, gray and any other colors on request.
● NSF and CE certified.
● Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10.5 Bar)
● Operating Temperature: 34-120°F(1-49°C)
● Max Vacuum : 5" Hg(127mm Hg)
● Lowest exposed Temperature : - 17°F(- 27°C)
● Exceed 100,000 times of cycle test from 0-150psi with standing pressure.
● Burst test to 4 times(600psi) of its operating pressure.