What is Electrical Conductivity Water Quality Analysis Sensor?
Mar. 03, 2021
Electrical Conductivity Water Quality Analysis Sensor is a sensor used to
measure the conductivity of various solutions such as ultrapure water, pure
water, drinking water, sewage, or the overall ion concentration of water samples
in laboratories, industrial production and detection fields.
Electrical Conductivity Water Quality Analysis Sensor
1. The test is accurate.
2. The cell constant has been strictly calibrated.
3. High temperature and high pressure resistance.
4. The material is special and it is not easy to be stained.
5. One-piece structure, sturdy and durable.
6. A variety of installation methods, immersion type, pipeline type, and flow trough type.
7. High temperature steam sterilization (140℃).
1. When it is in use, make sure that the object to be measured is in full contact with the sensor.
2. When the conductivity electrode is connected to the sensor, align the notch of the BNC interface with the protruding end of the sensor interface and tighten it.
3. Before and after use, pay attention to rinse the poles with distilled water and blot them dry with filter paper.
Its technology is a very important engineering technology research field. It is used to measure the conductivity of liquids and is widely used in human production and life. It has become the industrial production of electric power, chemical industry, environmental protection, food, semiconductor industry, marine research and development, etc. An indispensable detection and monitoring device in the development of technology and technology. It mainly measures and detects industrial production water, human domestic water, seawater characteristics, and electrolyte properties in batteries.
It can be divided into electrode type, inductance type and ultrasonic according to different measurement principles and methods. The electrode type adopts the resistance measurement method according to the electrolytic conduction principle. To realize the measurement of conductivity, the conductivity measuring electrode appears as a complex electrochemical system during the measurement process; the inductive type realizes the measurement of the conductivity of the liquid based on the principle of electromagnetic induction; the ultrasonic conductivity sensor is based on the change of the ultrasonic wave in the liquid to the conductivity For measurement, the previous two sensors are widely used.
In order to make sure your reverse osmosis system can running at a top performance level, the regular maintenance is essential. As a water analysis integration platform supplier, our company can give you a guide to maintain your reverse o...